Graphs data using the box graph percentile method.
This function uses the deprecated PQG graphics. Use
- grp (1xM vector) – This contains the group numbers corresponding to each column of y data.
If scalar 0, a sequence from 1 to
cols(y)will be generated automatically for the x-axis.
- y (NxM matrix) – Each column represents the set of y values for an individual percentiles box symbol.
- grp (1xM vector) – This contains the group numbers corresponding to each column of y data. If scalar 0, a sequence from 1 to
5x1 vector, controls box style, width, and color.
 box width between 0 and 1. If zero, the box plot is drawn as two vertical lines representing the quartile ranges with a filled circle representing the 50th percentile.  box color. If this is set to 0, the colors may be individually controlled using the global variable
Min/max style for the box symbol. One of the following
Minimum and maximum taken from the actual limits of the data. Elements 4 and 5 are ignored.
Statistical standard with the minimum and maximum calculated according to interquartile range as follows:
- intqrange = 75th - 25th
- min = 25th - 1.5 intqrange
- max = 75th + 1.5 intqrange
- Elements 4 and 5 are ignored.
Minimum and maximum percentiles taken from elements 4 and 5.
 Minimum percentile value (0-100) if _pboxctl = 3.  Maximum percentile value (0-100) if _pboxctl = 3.
1xM vector or scalar as follows:
0 Plot boxes only, no symbols. 1 Plot boxes and plot symbols which lie outside the min and max box values. 2 Plot boxes and all symbols. -1 Plot symbols only, no boxes.
These capabilities are in addition to the usual line control capabilities of _plctrl.
1xM vector or scalar for symbol colors. If scalar, all symbols will be one color.
If missing values are encountered in the y data, they will be ignored